Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize, and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages, you can enable message walls and article comments if you wish. If you are interested in the discussions feature, you can request it using the form at Special:Contact/general.
- Customize your community's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your visitors on mobile devices.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights, including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed with our staff blog, and ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow contributors.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of running a wiki, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can be found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar. It has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki! JoePlay (talk) 16:52, May 7, 2018 (UTC)
No problem :) I'm putting some sprites that weren't there before like the ones from Ougon Musou Kyoku and I'll try to upload the remaining ones from the PC version.
It is ok if I put a section with images from the manga and anime, like the other wikia do, in the characters infobox? (PC sprite, PS3 sprite, OMK sprite, Manga and Anime, in this order) Meltlilith (talk) 20:09, October 18, 2018 (UTC)
Regarding the age of the adults, it wasn't me that made that edition. As you said, the manga and the visual novel didn't ever referred their age, so I refrained from editing that. Meltlilith (talk) 21:49, October 20, 2018 (UTC)
Hey there, thanks for the message you left me, I'm glad someone appreciated some changes I've done!
I really have to ask you some things about the Umineko wikia, but I feel it would be rude to talk about it in public, if you want to, please reach me out at discord (Ashnee) so we can discuss it!
AshneeHeartsniper (talk) 13:10, November 24, 2018 (UTC)
Wither 09:55, July 26, 2019 (UTC)