|This article is about a character in Umineko no Naku Koro ni.|
Satan takes on the role of the constantly-angry class president among the sisters.
She's always quick to scold people. which is why the other sisters are scared of her. For that reason, no one's ever willing to talk back to her, and she's actually quite lonely all the time.
She'll sometimes intentionally do things that ought to get her in trouble, but none of the sisters ever scold this lonely furniture back.
Satan has short, curly, beige hair, fair skin and big red eyes. Her clothes are the same as those of the other Stakes. She wears the One-Winged Eagle on her "skirt".
Satan gets angry very easily and loudly berates her sisters for stepping out of line. However, Satan is also prone to getting frustrated when things don't go as planned.
Like the other Stakes of Purgatory, Satan has the ability to transform into a stake and fly at incredibly high speeds to gouge anybody. She can also manifest a purple sword.
- Sanon (vessel)
- Beatrice (master, creator)
- EVA-Beatrice (master)
- Lady MARIA (friend, master through Mariage Sorciere)
- Battler Ushiromiya (opponent, ally)
- Lord BATTLER (master)
- Ange Ushiromiya (friend)
- ANGE-Beatrice (master)
- Stakes of Purgatory (sisters)
- Ronove (fellow furniture, superior)
- Sakutarou (fellow furniture, friend)
- Chiester Sisters Imperial Guard Corps (fellow furniture)
- Virgilia (opponent, ally, fellow furniture)
Role in the Story