Works[edit | edit source]
- Doujin fan-manga for various Leaf visual novels, as both a writer and illustrator for the doujin circle Mizuburo Icchokusen.
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Kaidan to Odorou, Soshite Anata wa Kaidan de Odoru (novel)
- Higurashi Daybreak (screenplay)
- Umineko no Naku Koro ni
- Hotarubi no Tomoru Koro ni (story)
- Rewrite (partial screenplay)
- Okamikakushi (original plan/director)
- Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni
- Rose Guns Days (screenplay and partial illustrations)
- Tagai o Otoko no Ko Maid ni Chōkyōshiau Game
- TRianThology ~Sanmenkyou no Kuni no Alice~
- Harem Royale ~When the Game Ends~
- Ciconia no Naku Koro ni
- Bakemonotachi ga Usobuku Koro ni ~ Bakemonohime no Kateikyoushi ~
- Gensou Rougoku no Kaleidoscope
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His pen name originated from Reina of Final Fantasy V — "07" in Japanese can be pronounced as "reinana", and "Ryukishi" means "dragon knight", referring to Reina's wyvern.
- The character Rena Ryuugu, primarily associated with Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, was originally a heavily-modified fan-rendition of Reina of Final Fantasy V as well.
- The Angel Mort costume similarly began life as a highly modified rendition of the dragoon outfit that Reina wears, before becoming emblematic of 07th Expansion as a circle.
[edit | edit source]