This is a transcript of Rosa's quotes from Golden Fantasia.
|This article is under construction and may be incomplete.
Please be patient while the rewrite is in progress.
- 1 Story Mode
- 2 Generic Quotes
Rosa and Battler
- Rosa: There's no way for the culprit to escape Rokkenjima. They must be on this island.
- Battler: ...Aunt Rosa, don't tell me...that you think one of us is behind it...
- Rosa: If there's no one on this island other than the 18 of us, then it follows, doesn't it?
- Battler: I can't believe...that one of the family members or the servants is the culprit...
- Rosa; I don't want to think that either. So, let's start searching. Searching for a 19th person.
Match 4 Prologue
- Rosa: Pardon me, ...but please give me your alibis.
- Shannon: I-I was in the servant room at the time...! Right, Kanon-kun?!
- Rosa: The servants might all be in on this together. ...So, you have no other alibi?
- Battler: Stop that, Aunt Rosa! If you suspect people like that, no one's gonna be able to prove an alibi!
- Kanon: ...It's only natural. You can only be sure someone isn't a culprit if it's yourself...or a corpse.
- Rosa: .....Are you a sheep? Or a wolf? Tell me.
Match 4 Victory
- Battler: Th-This is horrible...! Is this how you do things, suspecting every last person?!
- Rosa: This is how mothers with children do things. ...Until the police come, I won't be trusting anyone.
- Battler: Are you okay, Shannon-chan, Kanon-kun...? Just try and hold out until the typhoon passes...
- Rosa: True. When the police come, let's make up. ...Until then, don't resist, okay?
- Shannon: ...Yes, Rosa-sama...
Match 7 Prologue
- Battler: None of them were suspicious...There really isn't a culprit...!
- Rosa: That's true enough. None of them were suspicious. ...So now we know.
- Battler: We know? ...What do we know?
- Rosa: Battler-kun, I've concluded that you're the wolf. ...These crimes wouldn't have been possible for anyone but you.
- Battler: Th-That's insane!! Wh-Why would you say thaaaaaaat?!!
- Beatrice: ...How sad. The red truth doesn't exist in the human world. Therefore, no sort of truth will reach Rosa.
- Rosa: Battler-kun, you were the culprit, weren't you...? How could you...do that to everyone...?!!
- Battler (palette swap): Heheheh...Took you long enough to notice, ...Aunt Rosa...
- Battler: Stop it!!! That wasn't me! Don't point your gun at me!!
Match 7 Victory
- Battler: How can I get you to believe me, Aunt Rosa...?!!
- Rosa: How could anyone but you have put that letter there? And there's much more than just that. If you can explain it all, I'll believe you.
- Battler: I told you, I'm not the culprit! If we're gonna go there, what about you?! Can you prove your own innocence?!!
- Rosa: No one can trust anyone but themselves. So, it's only natural that they suspect everyone else. Isn't that how the world works?
- Rosa: If you believe, you'll be betrayed. If you don't believe, no one will betray you. You'll avoid being sad for all eternity.
- Battler: ...You're so...pitiable, Aunt Rosa. ...Have you been living that way...all this time...?
- Rosa: I'm sure your innocence will be proven eventually. ...When it is, let's make up. ...In the next life.
- Rosa: Beatrice, you're there, aren't you?! The promised time has come! ...Show yourself now...and take Maria and me from this place!!
- Rosa: ............ ...I've...been betrayed again, haven't I...?
- Rosa: ...Heh, ...heheheheh. ...Ahahahahahaha...
- Rosa: Everyone in this world is a wolf!! You can't trust anyone! The only people you can trust are yourself and corpses! I was right! I didn't make any mistakes!!
- Rosa: Maria, escape from here, quickly!! Go to the ocean and swim and swim and swim!! Get as far as you can from this island!!
- Rosa: Ahahahahahaha, Beatriiiiiiiiiiiice!!!
Rosa and Battler
- Battler: Come on you two, talk! Let's hear your alibi for the time of the crime!
- Rosa: There's no need. We just need to keep them tied up until the police come.
vs Chiester 410
- Rosa: Come on, prison isn't so bad. It'll be easy if you think of it as a job with a 500-million-yen salary, right?
- EVA: R-Rosaaaaaaa. yooooouuuu...!!
- Rosa: Ah, what an adorable young lady. But don't jump around too much, or you might hurt yourself.
- Lucifer: You do realize that I'd have to be really stupid to get shot by a gun, right?
- Rosa: I have nothing else to say to you... Would you mind leaving me alone?
- Will: I didn't come here to get in your way. ...But, I guess you can't hear me.
- Rosa: Maria and I will survive! Get out of the way! We're going to leave this island alive!!
- Lambda: Once I've gotten bored of killing you, I'll kill you some other way! Both you and your daughter, forever!
- Rosa: Cute witches are great. They're even better on TV...!
- Lambda: Are you talking about an anime adaptation?! You've got good taste, choosing me as the main character!
- Rosa: Do you have an alibi, Jessica-chan? ...Sorry, but I'll need to hear about that in more detail.
- Jessica: I'll find the culprit myself and beat the crap out of then myself! Stay out of my way!
- Rosa: I want to be a lady when in front of a gentleman. ...So, stop pissing me off!
- Ronove: Me, the culprit? Pu ku ku, ridiculous. I am but humble furniture.
- Rosa: Would you mind making me some tea? Anything but rose tea.
- Ronove: Pu ku ku. What a shame. And I just had some fresh rose petals prepared for you...