This is a transcript of Dlanor's quotes from Golden Fantasia.
|This article is under construction and may be incomplete.
Please be patient while the rewrite is in progress.
- 1 Story Mode
- 2 Generic Quotes
Dlanor and Will
- Will: To think that you and I would join forces. ...How gracious of the Great Court.
- Dlanor: The elimination of evil WITCHES. That is the mission we have been tasked WITH.
- Will: ...I'm keeping Diana waiting. Let's finish this up quickly.
- Dlanor: It will be a rare joint effort between the heads of Eiserne and the SSVD. Let us enjoy OURSELVES.
Match 4 Prologue
- EVA-Beatrice: The witch's eyes hover in the darkness, waiting for you amidst the shadows of the hallway!
- Virgilia: Bad children who are picky eaters...get eaten themselves by the witch hiding under the bed... Hohohohoho...!
- Dlanor: ENOUGH. We won't let you evil witches run rampant any MORE.
- EVA: Evil? That's so mean. We were just playing pranks on the kids!
- Will: And going out of your way to do it on the night of a storm? If you're looking for a dance partner, we've got you covered.
Match 4 Victory
- Dlanor: And you were once feared for being so COLDBLOODED... ...You have changed quite a LOT.
- Will: My past and present are no different. ...I can't forgive evil or witches. That's all there is to it.
- Dlanor: The old you wouldn't have accepted such a boring job, CORRECT?
- Will: I could say the same. You wouldn't have taken it yourself if you weren't bored to death of stamping documents.
- Dlanor: PFFT. ...It would seem we are both enjoying our MISSION.
Match 7 Prologue
- Beatrice: Rokkenjima's night belongs to me! Come, turn off the lights at once. I'll whisk you away to the world of witches...!
- Lucifer: Our tools of torture, like the stakes used to gouge human sacrifices, can't wait to start playing. Heheheheheheheheh...!
- Dlanor: Witch time is OVER! From now on, we will be your OPPONENTS!
- Beatrice: What?! To think that Inquisitors, and a pair of Agency Heads no less, would come after us for pranking children! The Great Court really does have too much time on their hands!
- Dlanor: Yes, we DO. Because of this deployment, 2000 documents yet to be approved have piled UP...!
- Will: You've got to be cleverer about it. I left my stamp with the Chief Investigator, so I've got it easy. Thanks to that, I can buy and sell on the foreign exchange market all I want while on the job.
Match 7 Victory
- Shannon: Thanks, you two. Now, all the terrifying witches are gone.
- Will: So, you're the one who put in the request. ...You will tell us, won't you? Why we were called in for something this minor.
- Dlanor: Will, asking that is in violation of work REGULATIONS.
- Will: I imagine so. Nothing says 'civil servant' like doing your job in silence, then heading for the changing room as soon as the bell rings.
- Shannon: ...And so, thanks to their efforts, the scary witches were exterminated.
- Ange: Really...? There really aren't any more witches under the bed,or in the closet, or in the darkness outside the window...?
- Shannon: No, they're all gone. Will and Dlanor got rid of the scary witch Beatrice.
- Dlanor: Leave bad witches to US. Eradicating them is our MISSION.
- Will: So, sleep peacefully. By tomorrow morning, the weather will have cleared up.
- Ange: Scary witches really won't come into my dreams anymore...?
- Shannon: That's right, they won't. ...So sleep peacefully, Ange-sama...
Dlanor and Will
- Will: I'd say you've denied them enough already. You go a bit too far sometimes.
- Dlanor: I hadn't NOTICED. It is very difficult to control my strength with this Red KEY.
- Dlanor: Let's rest for a BIT. At the moment, you will not be a CHALLENGE.
- Battler: Dammit... I know I'm not this weak...! Dammit, dammit!
- Dlanor: Are you defending a WITCH? Then I will deny you as WELL.
- Shannon: I'm surprised that one of the premises of the orthodox mystery genre has manifested as someone so adorable...
- Dlanor: Do you intend to protect a witch? Then I must defeat you FIRST.
- Kanon: I mustn't stop here! No matter who my opponent is!
vs Chiester 410
- Lambda: Time out for a sec...! Come on, let me have at least a little chance to show off!
- Dlanor: When you show off, it is no joke to the rest of US.
- Dlanor: You cannot injure my body with mere BULLETS. It is FUTILE.
- Rosa: The Knox Decalogue? I'll take that into consideration. So, you guarantee that the culprit is among us!
- Dlanor: Do you know of the Knox DECALOGUE? It gives you the power to THINK.
- Jessica: And here's another weirdo! If you're a servant of the witch, I'm not holding back!
- Dlanor: Long time no SEE. Let us play with all we have TODAY...!
- Erika: You're my friend, aren't you? Why would you say something like that...?