|This article is about a character in Umineko no Naku Koro ni.|
A weapon in contract with Beatrice.
45 has a very methodical and timid personality, as well as a fairly strong persecution complex. Thanks to that, she's well suited to shoring up the weaknesses of 410's rough personality when they work as a pair.
She can't stand silence, so she'll often become emotionally insecure if she isn't being ordered around by someone constantly.
45 excels in search and decision-making capabilities. The support she provides doubles the combative force of the sisters.
45 has pink hair and wears a read military uniform over a black leotard with white frills. She also wears tall white boots and has the One-Winged Eagle tattooed on her right leg.
Chiester 45 tries to act serious in her duties but is often brought down by Chiester 410.
Skills and Abilities
45 can link up with Chiester 410 to fire golden arrows that can penetrate almost anything.
- Lady MARIA (master, creator, original owner, ally)
- EVA-Beatrice (master)
- Goldsmith (master)
- Chiester Sisters Imperial Guard Corps (member of)
- Seven Stakes of Purgatory (fellow furniture)
- Ronove (fellow furniture)
- Sakutarou (fellow furniture)
- The Black Witch (enemy)
Role in the Story
Chiester 45 is first summoned by EVA-Beatrice along with 410 to kill Rudolf and Kyrie. They continue to assist in the murders of Krauss and Natsuhi and attempt to kill Battler when he drags EVA into the meta-world. However, their powers are no match for his Endless Nine and they disappear.
Summoned by Goldsmith alongside her comrades to claim victims for the first twilight. She later gets shut down by Kanon and Shannon when they escape the prison, but soon reboots and kills the escapees.
410 and 45 are posted as guards for Battler and Erika's wedding along with other Chiesters.
Chiester 45 is not playable, but she assists 410 during her meta-super.
- Like the other Chiester sisters, 45 is named after a firearm round, the .45 Colt round.
- In episode 16 of the anime, when Chiester 45 prepares to hit, there are a number of Russian phrases seemingly taken from a Cyrillic phrasebook ("Здравствуйте" - "Hello", "Желаю счастья" - "Wish you luck/happiness", "Жду вашего ответа" - "Waiting for your response", "Как Ваше здоровье" - "How is your health" and a good number of others).