This is a transcript of Beatrice's quotes from Golden Fantasia.
|This article is under construction and may be incomplete.
Please be patient while the rewrite is in progress.
- 1 Arcade Mode
- 2 Generic Quotes
Beatrice and Battler
- Battler: What's going on? Aren't you the Golden Witch? How the heck did your game board get taken over?
- Beatrice: I certainly wasn't counting on that person solving the epitaph. The new witch, who solved the riddle of the gold, is now the new ruler of this game.
- Battler: We'll take it back. This is our game. We don't need any outsiders here!
- Beatrice: But of course. This is our bloodstained tale. Between the two of us, we have no shortage of fresh, bloody ink!
Match 4 Prologue
- Chiester 410: Nihihihi! That Predecessor-sama sure is dumb nyeh. And we even let her get away once too nyeh.
- Lucifer: Beatrice-sama, please forgive me! And please, prepare yourself...!
- Beatrice: Excellent, that's my furniture! Fear not, I will allow you to call me master again very soon now.
- 410: Looks like the Predecessor-sama's tough talk is daled up to max nyeh. And this is coming from someone who just had to run for her life *star*.
- Battler: And now it's your turn to see what that's like. Let's go, Beato! Let's take back whats ours!
Match 4 Victory
- Beatrice: How's that? Now can you feel who the ruler of this game board is?!
- 410: Ukyuu. I give up nyeh. Please, go and settle this with a general vs general match nyeh.
- Battler: Who on earth stole the game board from Beato? Who is this new witch?
- Lucifer: ...It's someone you know well. She solved the riddle of the epitaph and took the name of the Golden Witch as her own.
- Battler: Someone I know well...? You mean...someone in my family...?!
Match 7 Prologue
- Battler: No way....So the new Golden Witch is...Aunt Eva?!
- Ronove: Indeed. the one who solves the epitaph shall inherit it all. Those were the rules...
- EVA-Beatrice: I surpassed the trial of the epitaph, and now everything belongs to me! Got a problem with that?!
- Battler: ...You can take the gold. If those are the rules, I've not no complaints.
- Beatrice: But not our game board! The two of us won't let anything disturb our fight! You've gone too far. It's time for you to give us our battle back!!
- EVA: You're talking about something that happened when you were the witch, right?
- EVA: I control this world! It's mine! Your time has long since ended! If only you've just give up and die!
Match 7 Victory
- EVA: Impossible...H-How can a witch deny a witch?! No, I don't want this! N-Noooooooooooooooo!!
- Ronove: Splendidly done, 'Beatrice-sama'. It is an honor to serve you once more.
- Beatriuce: Indeed. I'll return the entirety of the game board to normal. Ready a new game immediately.
- Ronove: Understood. ...I shall immediately prepare another duel between you and Battler-sama.
- Battler: I guess that's the end of our common front.
- Beatrice: Indeed. For a mere side trip, it wasn't a bad experience at all.
- Battler: ...So, we've finally come back here.
- Beatrice: I must say, I find facing off against you like this to be a moving experience, but it also seems...regrettable somehow. Why must we fight?
- Battler: Don't ask stupid questions. I'm here for my family and my sister. You're here to make me acknowledge witches, with both sides trying to refute the other.
- Battler: Stop saying weird things to try and confuse me.
- Beatrice: Yes, you're right. It was a pointless question. Please forgive a witch's whims.
- Battler: Let's do this. I'll explain all of your magic with human tricks.
- Beatrice: *cackle* Very well! If you think you can explain my magical closed room murders, then explain away! Come, Ushiromiya Battleeeeeeeeeeeer!!
Beatrice and Battler
- Battler: You really do finish with a bang! I'd expect no less from my enemy!
- Beatrice: *cackle*cackle*! I've got magic with an even bigger bang set aside. You'll see that when it's time to make you surrender!
- Beatrice: Well now, I don't remember sending you an invitation!
- Ange: Quit acting all high and mighty! You're just frost, terrified by the spring of the truth!
- Beatrice: I'll show you how Battler and I play! You can watch it for all eternity! Ahyahyahya!
- Ange: Only I can end this... So why am I crawling on the floor...?
- Beatrice: You want romance, don't you? You want to become human, right? Hihihihihi!
- Kanon: You might think you're just toying with me, ...but I won't go down without a fight!
vs Chiester 410
- Beatrice: I had you come here so that we could drink tea together, ...but this is interesting! Yes, let us enjoy ourselves!
- Lambda: Did you think you could beat Super Paper Lambda-sama? I'll crush you into a pulp!
- Beatrice: Natsuhi also pointed a gun at me, and she died. Go ahead, follow her example!
- Rosa: It's you, isn't it? You're the one who's always playing with Maria. ...Don't you ever come near her again!
- Rosa: Please...! Stay away from Maria...! That girl is Human!
- Beatrice: To think you'd call the mighty Witch of Origins a mere Human. You're another one who just doesn't get it.
- Beatrice: Back down! I'm still thinking about which twilight to kill you on!
- Jessica: Did you kill my Mom?! I won't forgive you! Try stopping my fists!
- Beatrice: Hey, hey, hey, you are my Teacher, aren't you? Can't you just give me a bit more of a challeeeeenge?
- Virgilia: ...Please forgive me. Forgive me for being a poor excuse of a teacher. For being unable to stop you...